How To Clean Your French Press Coffee Maker From InstaCuppa
French Press Coffee Maker
1. Open the coffee maker lid and take it off carefully.
2. Drain the grinded coffee beans using strainer.
3. Then trash it!
4. Fill your french press coffee maker with soap and warm water then put the
plunger back on.
5. Then, press the plunger up and down.
6. Wait until the soap nd water becomes foamy, then, drain.
7. Wash the outside of the french press with soap and warm
water, then rinse everything.
8. Now, you’re ll set for your next cup of coffee 🙂
Here’s why you’ll love this French coffee pot:
– Smooth plunger mechanism that makes for effortless use.
– Makes up to 6 cups in just one pressing.
– Heat resistant handle for comfortable handling.
– Easy-to-pour spout and dishwasher safe components.
– Beautiful mix of glass and high-polished stainless steel.
Count on this glass coffee French press for a mix between delicious brew, durable quality and head-turning aesthetics.