How To Use Your French Press Coffee Maker From InstaCuppa
Things You’ll need:
Coffee / Tea Pot
InstaCuppa French Press Coffee Maker
- Start by adding 1 table spoon of coarsely grinded coffee beans to every 100ML of water.
- Water and coffee ratio may also depends on your preference and the brand of coffee you have.
- Slowly pour water just off the boil.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Brew for 4 minutes.
- Then, gently press the plunger. If the grounds are too fine, you’ll have a hard time pressing it down. If you can push the filter down with absolutely no resistance, then the grounds are too coarse. This must be done slowly to make sure that you keep the ground coffee separate from your drink. If you noticed too much pressure when pressing your coffee, do not use excessive force. This may break your plunger! In this case, you may need to make your coffee grind coarser. Depending on how much brewed coffee you want, you’ll need varying amounts of ground coffee.
- Enjoy your cup of coffee!
Please do not leave your coffee in the french press after pressing, otherwise, it will continue to brew. Pour the leftover coffee into a thermos or carafe or just make the exact amount of coffee you’re going to drink.