How To Make Latte Coffee Using French Press Coffee Maker
Latte Coffee – Things You’ll Need:
Latte Coffee DIY Ingredients and Materials
- Newly Boiled Water
- Warm Milk
- Coffee Pot
- Glass Cup
- InstaCuppa French Press Coffee Maker
- Ground Coffee
- Put 3-4 Tbsp of ground Coffee to 300-400ml of water depending on your preference and your brand of coffee.
- Pour your newly boiled water inside your InstaCuppa French Press Coffee Maker.
- Put the lid back on and brew for 4 minutes.
- Press the plunger.
- Pour the coffee in the cup.
- Transfer the remaining coffee to coffee pot.
- Warm the milk in the microwave and put it in the french press, then Press the plunger up and down.
- Now, we just made a foamy milk! Make a cafe latte by combining the milk and the coffee in a cup.
- Make sure to put some of the milk foam on top. Did you notice that the milk foam floats in your coffee?
- Enjoy your cup of cafe latte!