How To Make Kiwi Orange Infused Water in Less Than 5 Minutes!
Pitcher of water
Slices of kiwis
Slices of oranges
Fruit infuser bottle
- Take off the infusion rod from the bottle.
- Fill the rod with kiwi & oranges.
- Put the rod back and fill the bottle with water.
- Cover and lock the infusion bottle. Chill for 2 hours or more.
Health Benefits Of Kiwi:
- Full of dietary fiber.
- Promotes weight loss.
- Good for diabetics.
- Better digestion.
- Good for patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
- Helps in inducing sleep.
- High source of folate which is good for pregnant woman.
- Loaded with Vitamins A, B6, B12, E, potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium.
- Healthier and beautiful skin.
- Contains Vitamin C.
Health Benefits Of Orange:
- It has phytochemicals known to protect against skin, lung, breast, stomach and colon cancer.
- Loaded with full vitamin C.
- Rich in potassium.
- Healthier heart.
- Contains soluble fiber known to lower cholesterol.
- Aids in fighting liver cancer. Research shows that eating mandarin oranges lessen the risk of liver cancer.
- Lower the risk of getting kidney stones.
- It has polyphenols which is known to protects against viral infections.
- Helps prevent macular degeneration.
- Assist in regulating and and maintaining blood pressure.
- It has beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant that protects skin from damage, free radicals, and prevents sign of aging.
- It won’t increase your blood sugar level.