Infuse Loose Leaf Tea Using InstaCuppa Tea Strainer Bottle (No Strainer Basket Needed)
- Loose leaf tea
- InstaCuppa Tea Infuser Bottle
- Hot Water
- Take off the infuser basket from the bottle.
- Separate the long infuser & the short strainer. This time, We’ll only need the short strainer.
- Put atleast 1 tbsp or more of leaf tea in the bottle depending on your taste preference.
- Lock the short strainer in the bottle.
- Fill the bottle with hot water just below the strainer level. Make sure not to over fill. Do not soak the strainer handle in the water.
- Let it steam for few seconds.
- Then, cover the bottle with its leak-proof bamboo lid.
- Infuse the leaf tea for 4 minutes or more.
- For quick infusion, you can keep rotating the bottle upside-down.
- After 4 minutes, you can now enjoy your hot tea on the go.
Serving TIP: Add some milk into it and make your own creamy milk tea.