How To Make Fluffy Scrambled Eggs For Breakfast
- Milk Frother Wand
- Frying Pan
- Using a fork, crack the egg and put it in a small bowl.
- Froth the egg until it’s foamy.
- You can keep frothing for one minute or more depending on your desired thickness. The thicker the egg is, the fluffier it appears when cooked.
- Pre-heat the frying pan on the stove then melt the margarine.
- Now, fry the egg in it.
- Garnish with small amount of salt.
- Flip the egg using your spatula.You can also choose not to flip it for a fluffier appearance.
- Then transfer it to your plate.
- Enjoy your plate of scrambled eggs.
Serving suggestion: Add some vegetables, milk, and cheese for a yummier meal.