How To Make A Healthy Bloody Mary Drink At Home
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Lemon or Lime
- Basil Leaves
- InstaCuppa Infuser Bottle
- Cold Water
- Optional Ingredient – Sea Salt
- Take off the infuser rod from the bottle.
- Drop all the ingredients in the rod altogether – lemons, cherry
tomatoes, and basil leaves. You can also add pinch of sea salt
into it. Then, cover the bottle tightly.
- Put the rod back in the bottle then fill it with water.
- Close the InstaCuppa Infuser bottle firmly and let the ingredients
infuse for 2 hours and more.
- Enjoy every sip of your Bloody Mary detox drink!
If you love cocktails, this infused water has everything you;re looking for in a healthy and nourishing version. Tomatoes, lime/lemon, and basil combine for a nice twist of the classic non-alcoholic Bloody Mary, which everyone will love if served at a picnic or barbecue party. Tomatoes are a great addition to your diet because they contain a wide range of antioxidants, including the cancer-fighting lycopene, as well as assorted vitamins and minerals. They offer antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection, supporting the cardiovascular health, inhibiting tumor growth, and maintaining bone health. Combine them with vitamin C in lime or lemon, and the summery aroma of basil for a healthy infused water.