Frothing A Soup With Milk Frother Wand by InstaCuppa
- Bowl of Soup
- Buttered Corn
- Milk Frother
- Froth your favorite soup in a bowl.
- Keep frothing until it’s thick.
- Add some kernel buttered corn.
- Serve hot and enjoy 🙂
The soup in the video is a homemade mushroom soup but you can use any soup you wanted. Make it healthier by topping it with your favorite herbs, spices, and vegetables. Make it creamier by adding milk and butter. In this example, we’ve added some buttered corn.
Why Mushroom Soup? Because Mushroom is nutritious and loaded with following benefits:
- Good source of dietary fiber
- Loaded with protein
- Good amount of Vitamin C
- Manganese & Zinc
- Loaded with Vitamin D
- Contains Thiamin, Niacin, Riboflavin
- Known to be rich in Copper and Selenium
- Vitamin B6
- Pantothenic Acid