How To Make A Carrot Juice Using Your French Press Coffee Maker by InstaCuppa
And French Press Coffee Maker
- Slice the carrots into thin slices or chunks and place it in the blender.
- Add some water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Take off the plunger from the french press coffee maker.
- Transfer the carrot smoothie to your french press.
- Put the plunger back.
- Press the plunger slowly. This would filter the pulp from the carrot smoothie.
- Transfer to separate glass.
- Enjoy your carrot juice without a juicer!