How To Infuse Loose Leaf Tea Using InstaCuppa Travel French Press by InstaCuppa
To enjoy a healthier cup and flavor, loose tea leaves are brewed within the first year.
- Hot water
- Loose leaf tea
- InstaCuppa French Press Travel Mug
- Take off the mug lid and plunger carefully.
- Put 1 to 2 tbsp. of loose leaf tea depending on your taste preference.
- Add hot water.
- Stir it.
- Make sure the plunger is not pressed down.
- Put the lid cover back on the mug.
- Wait at least 4 minutes.
- Then press the plunger down! Enjoy your healthier cup of tea!