How To Make A Natural Oregano And Honey Cough Syrup Drink Using Travel French Press by InstaCuppa
Oregano is believed to fight coughs and colds. Mixed with honey, it can also soothe a sore throat and expel the phlegm.
- Fresh oregano
- Travel French Press
- Hot Water
- Take off the mug lid and plunger carefully.
- Pick fresh oregano leaves and wash them thoroughly.
- Then put the leaves one by one in the mug.
- Add hot water.
- Add a small amount of honey.
- Cover the mug back.
- Wait for at least 4 minutes before pressing the plunger. Enjoy your drink while it’s hot.