How to Make Cold Coffee Brew Using Thermos Fruit Infuser Bottle by InstaCupa
- Cold water
- InstaCuppa’s Thermos Steel Fruit Infuser Bottle
- Take off the infuser rod from the bottle.
- Add 1-2 tbsp. of ground coffee, depending on your taste preference.
- Uncover the infusion rod.
- Pour the bottle with cold water and stir.
- We will only use the bottle strainer lid to filter the coffee.
- Put the bottle lid cover back tightly.
- Put it in the fridge and let it infuse for 12 to 24 hours! Enjoy it ice cold!